Kick off the new year with new skills to fuel creativity and develop mindsets for problem solving. We’re hosting an Unsafe Thinking Workshop with General Assembly’s Business for Impact Series in San Francisco.
Business for Impact is a panel series where we bring together industry experts to examine how businesses can make positive social impacts through new business models, design, and technology.
Unsafe Thinking teaches you how to change yourself in order to change the world. Built from cutting-edge psychological and management research, and based on Jonah Sachs’ forthcoming book, the workshop is an immersive, interactive experience that will vastly expand the cognitive toolset you bring to your work.
You’ll learn how to:
- Confront the anxiety of taking bold action and even turn that fear into fuel for creativity
- More effectively generate breakthrough, counterintuitive ideas as individuals and as teams
- Remove unhelpful cognitive biases that keep you thinking conventionally
- Evaluate risky ideas and select those with the best chance of revolutionary success
- Create and manage teams that keep each other growing and on the edge
- Design organizations that encourage non-conformity while still maintaining cohesiveness
Tuesday, January 23
6:00 – 9:00pm
225 Bush Street, San Franciso
All the proceeds from this workshop will be donated to California fire rescue efforts.