Project Success Manager
The Project Success Manager will report directly to Free Range’s Managing Director, is accountable to clients and manages cross functional teams.
In this role you will be responsible for communicating with clients and cross-functional teams to manage 3-7 projects (depending on project sizes) with concurrent workstreams. You will work with clients throughout project life cycles to plan resourcing that informs roadmaps, timelines, and recommendations, providing Free Range customers with a positive and consultative experience. You are a team leader who effectively harnesses the talents of others. You contribute to the creative process while efficiently moving toward final deliverables.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Specifically, you will be responsible for the following duties and tasks:
- Client Management.
- Weekly meetings for presentations and feedback as needed
- Gantt Charts and other reporting
- Notes and Progress tracking
- Project Management
- Approvals & Requirements
- SCRUM/Kanban management
- Content Entry and Occasional Writing
- P&L and Other Reporting
- Testing & Quality Assurance
Below are the minimum qualifications necessary for someone to fill this position.
- Bachelor, MBA preferred, or other Equivalent Educational Experiences
- 2-10 years project/product management experience
- Likes working with fast paced teams
- Firm understanding of different business models
- Understand Design Systems and UX/UI Concepts
- Experience working with Nonprofits is a plus
- Technical Experience is a plus
- Marketing Experience is a plus
For the right fit, this will turn into a full-time position with Salary + Benefits + PTO ($60K-$80K /year based on location and level of experience). Initially we are hiring hourly ($30 - $45 /hour based on location and experience)
About Free Range:
Free Range Studios, LLC is a small, growing creative group of consultants, writers, designers, animators, producers, and developers. It’s our proven process and our suite of services that make us an easy choice for our partners and clients. We all bring unique skills, experience, and perspectives. We work as a team to build memorable brands and kick-ass products, and we have fun doing it.